Bazista offers a variety of services to make it easier for sellers to get their items into the hands of buyers quickly and securely. This Shipping Policy explains your shipping obligations as a seller and your rights and responsibilities when using Bazista’s shipping labels services.
- Shipping Your Items
1. Shipping Your Items
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you're using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from you.
By selling on Bazista, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate "ships from" address.
- Specify your shipping costs (temporary it’s necessary to include the cost of delivery in the price of the item) and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 7 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer through Messages.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on Bazista.
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
By entering tracking information on Bazista, you're giving us permission to collect and share the tracking information received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on Bazista. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may start a dispute with you.
But don't fret, Bazista offers protection to sellers who meet our Seller Protection Program requirements. Read more about the benefits of the Seller Protection Program here and about what is required to qualify here.